Sponsored post! Benzac®!

How many of us suffer from the horrors called ACNE?
More like Ac-no pls


PIMPLES! ANGRY PIMPLES EVERYWHERE! If anyone, it would be me who knows the horrible nightmare called acne who plagues my sleep every damn night because I just can't drift off without envisioning my ugly face. Typically, acne appears during our teen years but some of us don't get to feel the clear skin as even after our twenties, these stubborn little nuts persist because for some; this is a long term disease. (CRIES)

For us all, we have different skin times and we do actually need different skin care routines to upkeep our face and get rid all of these acne breakouts. Acne-sufferers also tend to over wash their face: YEP, THAT's ME FOR SURE. Over- cleansing will not only worsen existing irritated skin conditions but can also cause redness and leave the skin inflamed. 

Now as we cry sadly at the corner, wondering if our faces will ever heal, I bring to you something that will possible save your life (i mean face).



INTRODUCING BENZAC®! 
You've probably heard this name before because it's been raved quite a few times on my blog and on others.



Benzac®, a leading dermatologist-recommended acne brand has announced the launch of a range of Benzac® cleanser products, targeting different skin types!  As acne sufferers have different skin conditions ranging from normal, sensitive, oily to combination, the new range of Benzac® cleansers and scrub aim to complement the current Benzac AC® treatment gels by removing impurities from the skin and unblocking pores, leaving your skin nourished and soothed.
With the new Benzac® Daily Facial Cleansers, it contains herbal plant extracts like Calendula and Aloe Vera for effective and gentle cleansing. Introducing both liquid and foam formats, it contains the active ingredient, Benzoyl Peroxide. (Probably heard that word a ton of times to huh)

Benzoyl Peroxide is an antimicrobial that has keratolytic action (unblock pores) and is able to quickly and effectively kill Propionibacterium acnes (P- 2 acnes) bacteria within 48 hours. Unlike antibiotics, bacteria have not been able to become resistant to benzoyl peroxide.



SAY HELLO to the new improved Benzac Daily Facial care range!

The Benzac® product range is a full set of acne solutions that consist of three treatment water-based gels in different strengths and five cleansers that comes in scrub, liquid and foam formats. 

During my early tweens, I actually did use Benzac's topical gel! It worked for me but I used it all up and never bought another one again because I'm lazy like that lol. My friends have been using Benzac's gel on their acne spots and it works pretty well so I'm actually really excited to try the full range of Benzac's daily facial care! 

I'm STILL suffering from acne as you can tell, my long sad posts all about acne problems and how I'm completely almost done and given up on my face like shitloads of times. *SIGHS* My self confidence is always dashed by my face and my charisma has dropped to rock bottom because I'm so insecure and self conscious; I'm sure some of you out there experience the same as I do, so let's take that burden off from us with Benzac's daily range care!

Starting the daily facial care with the cleanser!


Depending on skin type, benzac has lovingly given us a choice on four different types of cleansers! They have two types, a liquid cleanser and a foam cleanser - each with their own set of either Sensitive to Normal Skin or Oily to Combination skin! 

I myself have the worst kind of Oily to Combination skin, so I'm glad they actually have different sets to grant the user more quantity to work with. I hate HATE HATE the oil on my damn face but I'm always leaking it for some damned reason, like horrible oily snape hair, BUT thankfully this product actually halts my face from getting too oily.

Here I have the liquid cleaner with me! Gentle on your skin and smells very farm-like, it leaves your face feeling cleansed but not over the top squeaky dry. It's very mild which is honestly good because too much strong cleaning will probably make my face worse (if you have the worst sensitive skin like I do).



AND we have the SCRUB! (aka the holy grail of oh my gosh much clean)


Facial scrubs are basically for exfoliating the skin, removing the dead skin and impurities from your face. This scrub has mini little beads, smooth and gentle on skin even as a scrub and it leaves your face feeling super clean like a new born baby, i swear. 

Benzac® Facial Scrub is suitable for all skin types and helps to exfoliate and deeply cleans the skin, while reducing skin oiliness without damaging the skin. Twice daily use of Benzac AC® Gel demonstrates fast, effective results and long-term benefits in clinically tested trials.


Lastly, the benzac AC topical gel!

This is an aid in the treatment of acne and is available in 3 strengths for topical application. 
  • Benzac AC® Gel 2.5%, Mild Strength,
  •  Benzac AC® Gel 5%, Moderate Strength, 
  •  Benzac AC® Gel 10%, High Strength,

Always start treatment with a lower strength (either 2.5% or 5%) gel and be sure to read the information leaflet inside the pack before you begin. Benzac AC® Gel is a spot treatment and should only be applied to affected areas. 


The Benzac AC® Gel is specifically formulated with Acrylates Copolymer (AC) beads to absorb excess oils (sebum) that can carry bacteria, thus reducing surface sebum and it also releases glycerin, which helps to moisturize dry and irritated skin.


With it's daily facial care range that is made all the skin types, Benzac has definitely done a gosh darn job of helping us sad pimply folks who just want to prevent all these horrible breakouts. All in all, their products are all pretty mild, gentle but gives you that good clean refreshing feeling after using their cleansers!

It's not harsh on your skin and the smell isn't strong - just the type of product for a picky little shit like me. Wondering if it will work on you? Give a sample a try right hree on Sample store! CLICK HERE!
Stayed tuned for the before and after photos from using this range of facial products: Going to use it for a week before showing you guys the difference!



Whaddya waiting for?! Go and get em' face cleansed now!
Benzac products are available in National Skin Centre, selected Guardian, Unity and Watsons stores!

xoxo
evelyn

You Might Also Like

1 comments