ADMINGLE + UPDATES
HELLO LITTLE FOREST CREATURES!
Before I begin this post, let me introduce to you guys something pretty rad.
Ever wanted to sit on your ass and do absolutely nothing but earn some little old cash for yourself?
WITH ADMINGLE YOU CAN (WHOOHOOO)! For those who like to share and care, you can actually EARN money with Admingle just by sharing campaigns and you get paid! On twitter, fb or any social networking account you have, with every share click, you EARN SOME CASH. So what are you waiting for?
http://adm.ms/p5kCoZ
ON TO A QUICK NIKS UPDATE:
On a side note, returned to NIKS maple clinic today, finally got my cream that I've been squeezing dry for the past few days. Fridays are empty so the clinic was pretty quiet. If you guys are waiting for an update, I WILL DO SO SOON ALRIGHT - I'm actually pretty terrified of doing so because I don't want to get jinxed, but that's just me lol.
I'll probably do it once my left cheek clears up. It's healed ever since I complained the last time which I blogged about and it's definitely not as red as before so I'm pretty happy that it's probably getting better in time. Takes patience and years of losing self confidence to understand even any little improvement is considered good improvement.
If you are considering to go to NIKS Maple Clinic, I assure you, doctor Ong really does know her stuff but you must understand that you HAVE to be diligent and the process will take a REALLY LONG TIME IF YOU ARE LIKE ME (a massive horrible acne prone mofo) and that it IS AN EXPENSIVE REGIME BUT IT DOES WORK IN TIME.
I cannot quoth for everyone that this thing will work for all but if anything, I know that a professional's advice is better than scrubbing your face endlessly with random natural remedies like lemon or crying hopelessly. There's always going to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Acne sufferers, I feel your pain, as of now, i still AM suffering from it though it has greatly improved.
I'm NOT completely cured or cleared but I'm happy with the results at the moment and I hope the healing process continues albeit even at a snail's pace.
and now, SELFIES.


AND GUESS WHAT GUYS?!
I DYED MY HAIR! (I'm actually doing things I said I would do in the last list blog post) You can't really tell much, but it's ANTIQUE ROSE COLOURED AND I AM IN LURRRVEEE WITH IT. It's pretty dark but it's much MUCH better than the last stupid yellow orange brown hair colour that I had. I never thought red would actually go well with me! Let's see how this goes and perhaps if I feel more confident, I'll dye my hair a brighter shade of red!
Stayed tuned for more updates as I try to figure out my blog/vlog lifestyle and stop being such a lazy dickweed all day long just meowing at Samuel to get me kibbles because it's become a habit for me to do things halfway and forget shit.
ANyway stick tuned for haul blogs and app reviews that are coming your way. BY THE WAY, I HAVE A NEW VLOG, IF YOU MISSED IT OUT IT'S HERE
xoxo
evelyn




0 comments