Luxury Babe Lens Series 03 in Blue review!

Hey guys! 

Since I was clearing up stuff yesterday, I thought I'd do a review of my contacts lenses before I threw em away! It's about to expire so eh, might as well! Disclaimer, I am not sponsored to do any of these contact lens reviews, I'm just doing this on my own accord in hopes that maybe people will like a sample of how certain lenses look like in real life!

Here's the review of Luxury lens series 3 in Blue! This is by far my favourite blue lenses because it's just really really gorgeous under bright lights/flash, it's pretty and fairly designless with a neat black iris that doesn't fall into the category of 'Alien'.

Once again, yes this is from the Luxury babe lens collection, one of my favourite brands because the lenses are just so comfy and it's affordable with a variety of designs to choose from! The lenses are pretty nice ranging from 14mm to 17mm so it's a rather lovely range of lenses to decide on, from the cutest designs to the most plain natural ones.

I bought it initially because it seemed light blue-ish, you know comparable to James Mcavoy's beautiful baby blue eyes! *wiggle eyebrows*


Sigh I want your face





Brand: Be Luxury Babe Lens
Series: 03
Center thickness: 0.04mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Colour: Blue
Diameter: 17mm
Water content: 45%
Disposable: 1 year



In the casing, here lies the beautiful blue contacts that look lighter than normal blue lenses that I've seen before, the black outer iris is not that deep or wide:it looks natural compared to my other blue patterned contact lenses! 


Pretty right? BUT NOTE, for certain people, these lenses only show blue under strong sunlight, in a darker room without flash or light, your blue can barely been seen.


See the difference? Between indoors and outdoors, this blue lenses mostly show it's gorgeous colours under strong sunlight for me! By the way, say hello to Everett, my twin brother. (I'm gender-fluid) 

The entire blue is really obvious under bright and honestly it's so pretty I cannot staph taking photographs of the lenses! It's almost looks like 16mm so it doesnt enlarge too much till you look as if you are wearing sclera lenses. It's really natural looking but gives that edge of looking really cool.


Design: 10/10 ❤

Basically, it's pattern is honestly really alluring. I gave it full marks because it's really really natural for a pattern like that! MY FAVOURITE DESIGN.

Colour: 7/10 ❤

I love the bright blue when it's under strong sunlight but I can barely see the blue and i thought it would've been brighter. :< A little disappointed but it's still really nice to wear out.

Enlargement: 8/10 ❤

The black ring around the blue creates an illusion of bigger eyes but because it's not too wide or big, it just hints a 16mm look to your eyes. I'd give it two thumbs up for that.

Comfort: 10/10 ❤

SOOOOOOO SOFT AND COMFORTABLE. Definitely steals the spotlight of any brand that I've used before. Luxury Lens, I LOVE YOU! *sparkly eyes*
Total: 9/10


These lenses have been the one that I've been using lately so I'm kinda sad to see them get thrown away since they are expiring (cries) and its currently out of stock for my degree (CRIES EVEN MORE) so be prepared for the selfies that are coming your way.

If you guys are interested in getting contact lenses cheap as $5 and legit as heck, check out my previous blog post here! It's all about the lenses that I've used before as well as where I buy them; if you want to check out more of my lens reviews:



Now selfies!

All right, that's all for today!

xoxo evelyn


You Might Also Like

1 comments