4 fingers Crispy chicken review!
Hey guys!
A mini review on something I never thought I tried.
So as you guys know, I'm completely addicted to the damn soy chickens at Chicken up lol because it's so salty and savoury; the best mix of soy garlic with its crispy delicious skin! I never thought I would try any other chicken anymore because damn son, Chicken Up chicken is good. Well, I was completely wrong.
Was over at Dhouby Gaut to search for some stuff on Monday and figured that we were hungry so we headed down to search for some food to share. The food court was closed (much to sam's dismay) so we decided to try 4 fingers, had the student meal, so it was three dollars off. We were basically just hungry but not quite there, so we decided to randomly pick something not too expensive and eat there.

4 Fingers is basically a Korean fast food chicken restaurant known for their crispy fried chicken, the entire thing wasn't too new for me ever since Chicken up so we decided to give it a try. The menu was pretty big to be honest, there were a variety of choices ranging from Chicken wraps to shrimp; chicken rice boxes and it's a rather lovely looking menu.
We decided to go for the chicken chop; chose the soy garlic flavour chicken and seaweed french fries (holy crap I marvelled at that). You can basically choose either a soy garlic flavour or hot or mix for certain sets, and french fries came with either seaweed or kimchi! Pretty cool eh?
The outlet in Plaza Singapura seemed a tad bit small but it was suffice, even thought it was crowded at an ungodly timing. Ordered our food and got a little buzzer to inform us to collect it! We managed to find a cosy seat at the back!

We waited for a few minutes before the buzzer rang and the food arrived! Placed in a rather neat tin holder, the chicken chop was HUGE alongside a generous amount of fries covered with seaweed and chili flakes! Yum! We ordered the ala carte set (excluding the side and drink) along with the student deal so it was $5.95 in total!
The chicken was definitely fried on the spot because it was piping hot for sure! The smell of the soya chicken so tantalizing, yummy! The chicken chop was the star of the show: crispy sweet salty skin that crunched in your mouth paired together with the soft delicious meat; if you want a bonus, add in the lemon and you'll get all three flavours of sour, sweet and salty in your mouth! Olala!


Definitely have to try if you are a chicken lover! I'm super stoked because now I have another place I can go eat chicken at without burning a hole in my pocket! Will come back again another time to do a proper review!

evelyn




0 comments