Klaine fanfiction!

HI GUYS!

So if you guys have known me for a while, you probably know I've been working on my Klaine fanficiton that started out a few years back; I FINALLY updated it (it's been on a one year hiatus) and i thought hey why not share it on my blog.

I might suggest those who have no clue what Klaine is to not click the links.

Title: Where the lost things are
Characters: Kurt/Blaine
Words: 55,229   (Ongoing, Chapter 20)
Ratings: M
Author: vlefayne
Genre: Romance/Supernatural
Summary: Kurt Hummel was a demon hunter: was, until a stranger appears at his doorstep late one night; requesting him to hunt down for a certain demon that had once killed his mother and caused his bitter downfall.
The problem is: the demon is not out to kill, but Kurt is.
Warnings: Dark themes, Demon!Hunter Kurt and demon!Blaine with a little twist.
Read here on ff.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9845720/9/Where-the-lost-things-areOr on s&c: http://www.scarvesandcoffee.net/viewstory.php?sid=9561Now also on AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/1745258?view_full_work=true

Klainers, enjoy. I'm going to continue writing.

xoxo
evelyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments