WHAT'S IN MY HARDDISK PART ONE (picture spam)
HELLO
Anywhos, basically these posts are just crap for people who want to know what shitty weird pictures I have of myself AND MY FRIENDS and just me making stupid remarks about them. If you find this post completely irrelevant and way too dense, it's okay mama, just click the right hand corner there yup, see that red cross? Yep, click it because YOU DON'T NEED NO SHIT FROM ME.
Or you could also take a look at my other posts yeah.
So as I clear out my thrash photographs, you can take a whoooping look at how I used to be like. Don't judge, I'm not judging you. We all go through the weirdest phases alright? As long as you don't take no shit no drugs don't do anything that you'll regret to yourself, meh I think it's fine. Life's all about new experiences so I'm mega disgressing because I'm really lazy to clear out shit. I'm a photo hoarder mind you.
WARNING:
lots of singlish, swearing and anger at self; tons of crap photos of me and friends SO SORRY FRIENDS (NOT REALLY)
We're going to start in 2008, where the photographs in this harddisk start up at.
You may begin to eat your popcorn and laugh because the first bloody photograph that pops up is this.
Let me just FUCKING explain myself because in 2008 this edit was already fucking swag alright? The font honestly burns my eyes now and I'M NOT AN OTAKU it's the japanese phase, we all had it okay shut up. No I'm not 18 here, this is 2008. Don't listen to the ugly font and the language oh god, I don't miss that phase.
Honestly evelyn, your name isn't spelt with so many fucking 'E's don't be try so hard omg. neko ni wa up my ass.
These are called the "step" piano playing photos because yours truly used to only be able to play ONE SONG AND ONE SONG ONLY and it's not even good. Wow effects much effects.
This were the days without iphone okay, our camera quality was shit as hell so we edited and used effects to make it kewl.

Oh lord not ANOTHER one of those grossly editing shit. Honestly, what is going on in this picture? ALSO, the borders THE BORDERS LAH what WAS I even doing.
Okay honestly, you have to admit, some of yALL did shit like this as well, with all those stupid fonts and dramatic editing that's overexposed as fuck or just over contrast.
Everyone used photoscape back then because photoshop? bah humbag so difficult to use one.
Why did we call ourselves that?
Answer: Because funny what. You can really tell how my intellect levels have matured from calling myself an idiot because it's funny and calling myself an idiot now because I am really bendannnn (god it hurts to write that)
Digressing a little, nothing wrong with this picture but I noted that in 2008 - 2009, like these shadow shots appeared almost 10 times in one bloody folder. We might have a fetish for shadows or we just wanna try being creative.
I blame you Joy.
And speaking of which
"WHATS GOING ON HERE?" You ask.
"Cosplay." I reply.
"WHAT THE FEUKC" says Joy
There's really no point explaining what's going on in my cosplay photographs because I have no clue what's going on myself. Is that Itachi and Deidara in crossdress? I cannot answer. I really don't know.
Since we're on this topic of cosplay let's take a look at the shit I did before. If I could describe my cosplay phase in four words, it'd be "i rly dont know" Why? Well, you'll see.
First off, let's take a moment to really scrutinize the woman at the back. Did she sign up for this? No. Why did we take a photograph here? I really don't know. All I know is that we've probably caused this woman real trauma. I'm sorry, lady. Forgive us.
Then we have this, which roughly translates as "did i fucking stutter" honestly it's a pretty rad shot and that face is gold. Have I ever mentioned how much I adore you as Itachi hun?
Ah, nobody will forget this moment where Jed got sucked into my iron crotch. Once again, I really do not know what's going on.
But the real question is, did Jed really deserve the middle finger?
Let's dive into the 2010 folder, where I bleached my fucking hair. Do I radiate white girl here because yeah I fucking was. Damn I was a mess. I conceal my eyebags like giving myself white holes underneath my eyes.
If you stop for a moment and ask "why are you being so hard on your old self?" well I have one picture to prove on why i really should below.
IF YOU LOOK REALLY CLOSELY YOU CAN TELL IT'S NOT REALLY EYELINER AND WAS DONE BY PAINT.
ENOUGH SAID. NEXT.
Thought I'd share with you guys the first time I had contacts on and took about 5 hours to take them off. Now I can put it and out within seconds, truly, I have grown. That was sarcasm by the way.
DID YOU PIERCE YOUR NOSE, 2010 EVELYN? Yes I did. Honestly. Completely. You can tell it's not photoshopped. AHA! You can't tell whether I'm being sarcastic or not now! You can be the judge of that mole on my nose.
Also the hair. Remember the jelly fish haircut? yep. I'm rocking it.
Was the pink tie even needed? Yes, according to the 2010 me, transcending into what my friends called me "ah lian" and what people call me "ah lian" now. Okay.jpg
Also if you have not realised, that photograph was in IKEA.
Oh god, the ugly font edits are still NOT GONE. This is also taken in IKEA.
For some reason in 2010, I wouldn't STOP going to IKEA. I really don't know what happened, it's a blur, don't blame me.
Putting this here because I literally dipped my face in BABY POWDER to achieve this white look. Note it down in your fashion booklets, ladies. This is the new trend of "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?"
You can tell those are my real eyelashes.
I WATCHED WAY TOO MUCH ANTM and tried to do a model photoshoot but I don't think I'm model material anymore. I'm more like a "sit around do nothing" kinda girl. I CAN CATWALK THOUGH, taught by the lovely Leonard Lee.
The two reasons I'm posting this specific photograph is: number one, I'm in the fucking loo.
Number two, my girlfriend broke up with me because I was taking photos in the loo. Alright joke, but this was the day my ex girlfriend decided to call it quits and it was mutual to be honest, we chat occasionally now and then, no bad feelings or bad blood between us. I can remember because it was that moment when I took off my plaits that I received her sms.
IT DIDN'T WORK OUT BECAUSE surprise surprise IMMMMMM ASEXUAL woop but I STILL LOVE YA JASSSY.
BAM. Fashion.
Additional vests and same prints with people wondering what these two dumb chicks doing.
WHOEVER THAT WAS TAKING THIS PHOTOGRAPH WAS THAT LAZY POOPOO THAT DIDN'T HELP FIX THE BED. Mmm, Sam's muscles.
AND FINALLY, my first time at PINKDOT!
Can't wait to go again this year, so siked for it! The last time I went with Randals and we had a free strip tease on stage which we both couldn't stop screaming and laughing at. Not at them but with them because they were just having such a good time.
Well that's it for part one, I still have some clearing up to do but there's way too many pictures. So here's the crap from 2008 to 2010. There's probably more poop in my harddisk but I'm tired out from clearing it today so ta-da, see you guys soon.
What's this doing in my harddisk?
xoxo
evelyn



0 comments