Coffeemin @ Clarke quay Central
HELLO GUYS!
I'm here again for a cafe review. *grins*
Looking at all the really uniquely themed cafes, a few of them caught my eye, but the one that stood out was Coffemin. The basic concept of this themed cafe is that time is money but everything else is free; free flows of drinks, snacks, games and much more that this cafe has to offer - sounds like a heavenly deal.

Decided to visit the Clarke Quay outlet with Sam last Thursday to give the place a good sweep as well as finish up hotel staycation stuff and to just hang out with my best friend. Reached about 2pm in the afternoon and found the cafe easily located on the second floor, quiet and peaceful. The cafe is connected to Singapore's lockdown game room , so if you don't feel like chilling, there's escape room fun as well!
First thing that we noted was how bright and white the entire cafe was! With calm music playing in the background, it felt very soothing - amongst with the colour palate of the cafe as well as the quiet ambience.
Approached the counter to register and the friendly staff gave us a little receipt with the time code written on it! You pay after your time is up depending on how long you want to remain in the lovely cafe!

How this cafe works is you pay for your time in there! It is $6 for an hour and subsequently $1 every 10 minutes more spent and if you want to just hang out there for the entire day it's $30. Complete with free flow of coffee/tea and snacks, self service with the cutest mugs and plates!
Entered the cafe and was extremely pleased that we were chilling out in an air conditioned place from the blistering hot sun outside. With soft cushioned chairs and a pool table, the empty cafe was paradise for the both of us for the hour! The entire cafe looks and feels homely, you'll just want to squeal in happiness.




We quickly explored the empty cafe and found a lovely pool table decked in the back with computers; books and board games decorated around the place, we didn't know where to start! Decided to taste test the drinks and snacks so we settled down on a table and went to get our drinks.
Did I mention that they have the cutest mugs?



Their coffee machines ranges from milo to mochas, cold beverages like ice lemon tea to hot tea; they have little snacks like oreo biscuits and cookies on the table. It's all self service so grab a plate for the snacks and a mug for your drinks!
Tried the hot milo and Sam tried their hot mocha! To be honest, I was internally squealing at the entire process because I was already knocked out of the park of how empty the entire cafe was and how it was truly free flow of things that I would actually drink (damn singaporean)



Their milo was spot on even though it's from a machine maker - not too sweet and warm, delighting my taste buds at it's hot chocolately flavour. Sam's mocha was very mild and calming, warm and tasted really delicious. For a machine coffee maker, I give you two cat thumbs up.

Sat down and chilled out for a bit as I rushed on my whatsapps trying to figure out Friday's staycation hotels. My phone was massively lagging so I decided to make use of coffeemin's computers - changed seats and as I went to surf the net, Sam decided to play some pool.

Oh by the way, did i mention? Free wifi.

Finished with the planning of the hotel and decided to join Sam at the pool table where I tried out my old pool skills which are basically so rusty I can't even hit the balls right. Aside from that, imagine this, I had already gotten drinks, snacks, used their computer and played a round of pool only for barely 15 minutes! $6 of all of this? So worth it.


There was basically so much to do! The entire lighting of the cafe was very nice as well so I could not resist throwing in a few #ootd shots and selfies as I explored around the cafe and went around to top up my drinks. (very good use of timing, evelyn, well done) Tried their in house latte and it was perfection! Super milky and with that subtle hint of coffee that was just so warm and inviting.
Once you are done with your drinks and snack, just place them on the try beside the drinks machines!



The sofa chairs looked really comfy though I was in no mood to play any xbox games that day. The pillow designs are definitely the cutest damn things I've ever since and it's just makes the entire cafe look really comfy.



Reaching the last 10 minute mark of the cafe, I forced Sam to help me take ootd shots because the entire white lighting of the cafe was just perfect and the quiet ambience plus background was too beautiful to not make use of!



Sipping coffee and just chilling in the peaceful cafe - this place is definitely a must for those who just want to hang out with their friends!





Before we knew it, it was time for us to go! Took the last few seconds to snap some shots of the place because trust me, this place is gorgeously decorated and lighted by the most prettiest natural lightings. I can bet you, it'll still be pretty even if it's raining.





Went to the counter and paid for the hour we chilled. For everything we did, it's only $6, so affordable and a very chill kind of hangout place. Highly recommended for everyone, it's a definite bookmark in my places to go to when I have nothing much to do.
Pleasant friendly staff and basically one of the loveliest decorated cafes I've ever been to. Honestly, with the free flow of almost everything, why wouldn't it be?! Even though it's not like a normal cafe that serves food, this cafe serves fun! Coffeemin, your home away from home!

Overall my experience at coffeemin was amazing! 100% will visit again! Recommended for people who just want to chill and hang out, if you're hoping for a meal there, you might want to get lunch somewhere else first. *winks*
xoxo
evelyn



1 comments