app

HOTELQUICKLY!

HEY THERE WHATS UP YOU GUYS!
Did you miss me?

Back to try to regulate my blog because I've found the spur to maybe start this entire blogging thing as one of my more stay to hobbies - if you guys are wondering about my vlogs, I'm terribly sorry. I have not posted anything yet but please don't fret; SOON. (thought it's been a month and i have not even come up with any video ideas) 
LOL FUCK YOU JOY LEE U RUINED MY STAYCATION
ANYWAY, if you've been stalking my instagram, twitter or facebook, you've probably noticed that I had a staycation at studio M hotel with my fab friends last friday where we basically didn't use the hotel much but still had the most fun.  

LONG POST AHEAD GUYS. BEFOREWARNED!


Studio M is a known hotel for it's loft studio rooms which are basically the most cutest two storey rooms ever in the universe of forever. I've stayed there once and this staycation is my second time here and I'm still super happy with the rooms and services! 

They have the most pleasant and friendly staffs, to be honest. There was this lovely aunty that was smiling at us and chatting to us; our moods were "ugh so tired" but the moment I saw her smile, it brightened my morning.

They moment you enter, you will notice the big glass window that's in your room. Their rooms are basically loft stylized with two floors including a super lovely soft queen bed (depending on your rooms) at the top and a fold out sofa bed at the bottom. The bathroom is split into two, a shower and a pee palace - I mean toilet. 


Our favourite part was the stairs to be honest, me and cousin kept running up and down and squealing in excitement. 


Sorry about the lack of photographs, it was so grainy at night when I reached back from fetching my cousin over and it was too messy in the morning. In which I forgot to mention that my cousin was super lucky to join us because she had come over to Singapore for an interview that ran way too late and had to stay over - SO GLAD SHE DID THOUGH. 



Studio M has both jacuzzi and swimming pool with the most chill looking pad I've ever seen in my life. Everything is very calm and the winds that few days were amazing though it almost froze us all to the bone. Everything is located on the second floor, from the buffet spreads to the gym, the pool and the chill out spots - thankfully we were just one floor up.

The pool was mostly empty on Friday but most of us did not get to swim! *inserts sad face* It closes at like 9pm and that was the night we all finally gathered at the hotel HQ. 

Poor cousin had to attend calls the whole two days

Managed to get a chill out session at the pool on Saturday morning where we had our buffet breakfast - that in my opinion wasn't like the best buffet but they had bacon and the loveliest breads so I guess it was just lacking in variety.


Say hello to our breakfast spreads!


Thank you Samuel, Michelle, Randal, Azman, Xiong and Joy for the epic night! We had night exploring and unfortunately a few rounds of cards against humanity (WHICH MICHELLE KEPT WINNING OMG) and we had instant noodles - the standard chalet/hotel crap. 


I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF RANZ, t'was mostly for you!



Here's the thing, on Thursday, I worried that we weren't able to secure a hotel on friday and I didn't want to let anyone down; plus even the agoda prices of hotels were scaring me - how now brown cow?

So how did I manage to get us a Studio M hotel stay at the very last minute at an affordable rate?


DRUM ROLL PLEASE
























Say hello to my saviour, hotelquickly. 

To put things really simple. Hotelquickly provides last minute hotel bookings for prices as low as shawty. 

LOL FUCK YOU JOY LEE U RUINED MY STAYCATION
They are much more cheaper than other online travel agencies because they focus on the same day only - anyone literally ANYONE can book on this app and enjoy the wonderful deals from hotels going from 10% off to 70%! 

Need a quick getaway? A weekend family vacation? Or just a room after partying your ass off the entire night? This app is your saviour (like how it was mine) And to make things even better, the app is super easy to navigate around and it's FREE. The service is efficient and honestly it was completely fuss free for me. 

However, you can only select and view hotels on the same day or one day after - in any case it's called hotel quickly (quickly get hotel lah) so if you are planning to book a hotel months in advance, might I refer you to somewhere else. Those who complain about hotelquickly being unable to view more selected dates need a hammer to the head. It's a last minute deal app, what did you expect?

Here's a rundown of how i managed to get my room

Wednesday morning:Checked for Thursday hotels but nothing caught my eye

Thursday morning: Saw Studio M's suite for $106 (!!!!!! excluding taxes) and wanted to book but I was a bit too late, when I went over to coffeemin in the afternoon to book it, it was gone. *cries* Decided to book on a Friday instead, hopefully finding nicer hotels.

Thursday night: Decided to be really anal and went to check the app again and jumped in joy when I saw a Studio M suite at $126! Immediately rushed to book, in no less than 5 minutes, the room was booked and done. E-mail was sent to me about the hotel and yipped a hooray!
 BUT THE HORROR
We realised that there might be too many people and it was going to be a little squeezy. Sam to the rescue! Suggested we quickly book another room with his account since I had used up my coupon discounts (tell you guys more later). Once more, no less than 5  minutes, the rooms were booked. Breakfast included and it was so fuss free. 


Friday afternoon (check in time): The staff were really friendly and even though Sam's one had a little hiccup, it was solved within seconds and we had our rooms! Showed them the app which had my booking in it and done! Super fuss free for me, I was elated! We had our rooms and the party was going to start!

When you book the rooms on hotelquickly, there is no indication of room types, so it will up to the hotel's remaining rooms. Thankfully we had rooms close to each other and we even had our rooms upgraded to premier lofts! Wow, thank you Studio M!

No extra payment, no secret tax after we left, just the most fuss free booking I've ever done! 

Now that's what I call a really good deal! So let's take a tour around the app, evelyn style. Download it from the appstore or playstore and open it up! The entire interface is very minimal, simple and easy to navigate. 


Wait for it to load up and soon you will enter hotel wonderland! Hello Hotelquickly's best deals and rates and goodbye scary prices that make you even wonder why the hell people want to book hotels in Singapore. Ugh.

From the luxury hotels such as Ritz Carlton to the indie sheek sleek like Wanderlust, this app has the hotels that you actually WANT to go to at a good deal. Depending on the dates, you can surf through and filter the hotels from luxury to standard pricing.


By clicking the filters, you can decide on your dates and how they sort the different hotels, from luxury, mid range and standard. You can even filter it out to find the closest hotels near you and the top ten deals of the day!


If you want to check your bookings, or add in your credit card information or just to take a look at the FAQ, it's located on the top left hand side of the app, where the three horizontal lines are situated at!


Simple and easy to use right? Let's do a run down if you want to book a hotel. Just a few easy steps are you will be done! 

STEP ONE: Firstly, filter out the dates that you want to go, for example, I'm looking for a Friday Saturday room. Filter and out pops all the hotels. Decide on which one to go to; for example, I'm going to select Wanderlust's hotel. 


STEP 2: CLICK on it! What I love about this app is the fact that they have information of the hotel all for you before you decide to book it. From things like the pictures to reviews, the map and even the point of interests (wow seriously!) Details, details, details, I love this app because of that. For this example, this hotel includes free breakfast (so please check before you book)


STEP 3: Satisfied? Click BOOK and you will be directed to the page for you to enter your information and do a final calculation of the hotel prices. 

As you will note, there is a section called the credits - when you sign up for hotelquickly's app, you actually can get a DISCOUNT OF $30, if you type a personal code (which i will give you at the bottom of this blog) If it's your birthday, you'll have a discount of $20 as well. Unstackable, however, but a extra discount is worth a lot!

You can see why I chose hotelquickly lol, not only does it have good deals you get the extra discount! (horrible cheapo me) Once you sign up as well, you can send your friends your personal code and they will get a $30 discount, the more people use your personal code, the more discounts you'll have as well!



STEP 4: Select your payment method by paypal, go to payment method, add in your credit card information (don't worry your information is safe and private with them)  and tada! Give them a few moments and your hotel will be booked!


Easy and simple as that. And not to mention hotelquickly helps you book hotels in other countries as well! From Malaysia to Korea, you can find hotels there if you find yourself stuck in a last minute mishap.


Amazing? Definitely. A very efficient app that definitely takes the burden of last minute hotels off your shoulder. It's thanks to hotelquickly that I managed to get Studio M's suites at such an affordable price. What are you waiting for? Sign up now! 

Use my personal invite code and have $30 off your hotel!



All thanks to hotelquickly, I've had the most awesome night with my friends. Thank to all of you guys as well for the staycation! Super glad we did it and hopefully soon next time! PS. Those who are wondering about my NIKS clinic reviews, stay tuned to my blog, I'll be posting it soon.

xoxo
evelyn


You Might Also Like

0 comments