MISCHIEF LOVE US!
HELLO GUYS!
back for a little ice cream cafe review!
back for a little ice cream cafe review!
Easties you'll love this!
Don't want to travel to Wimblylu for good waffles? Here's an equally good alternative with the plus factor of a truly quaint quiet cafe where you can chill and waffles & ice cream in peace! Introducing to you a lovely spot for ice cream cafe lovers! Sweet tooth addicts and gelato fanatics, prepare yourselves.
I have to thank Samuel for bringing me out once more to explore and our eyes caught the sight of something resembling a very adorable cafe! Tampines isn't known for cafes so it was a pleasant surprise when we stumbled upon this peaceful place!
Welcome to MISCHIEF <3 US!

it's the one on the far right

Tucked in a small neighbourhood of Tampines, Mischief us is a quaint little spot for those who enjoy their private time chilling with ice cream. Literally. The entire atmosphere is extremely reticent; a very good place for you and your friends to go to on a hot sunny Singapore day because this place serves none other than homemade Gelato!
I've been to Mischief us a few times (especially after cycling) and the place has always remained quiet and empty even for a weekday evening! I LOVE the decorations of the place, with a lovely grass matted ground and wooden cute furniture - the décor makes you feel as if you're in another dimension (or country) and it's positively lovely to look at.



this was the time I went around Christmas


The entire cafe is decked in sweet decorations and a mini television set for entertainment if you feel like watching some TV! The interior of the place is so beautiful, I never want to bloody leave it - you got me, I'm a sucker for grass mat flooring.

the lighting makes me look like the lorax
BUT the best part of this cafe isn't the decoration though it has already won my heart - it's the lovely gelato and their awesome flavours! Uniquely, this cafe makes random gelato flavours everyday: except for certain flavours that always stay in the menu! It's positively delightful; because imagine the surprise that will greet you!
Their flavours are fantastic as well! They have the kookiest and coolest flavours on the shelf and I swear there are some that really make you wonder "omg are you serious?" and the first time I went to the cafe, I fell hopelessly in LOVE with their yam gelato!
If you all don't know, I've been searching for good yam ice cream for a bloody long time and finally stumbling onto a place with good yam gelato and extra exotic flavours made me want to melt in happiness and delight!
I swear they have the most delightful flavours galore!

thE hONEY LAVENDER THOUGH (first time there)



third time there LOOK AT THE NEW FLAVOURS

The best part? Their gelato and waffles are SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER affordable! Makes cheapy the cheapskate cry in ecstasy. They have drinks like lattes, mocha and tea if I'm not wrong - about $3.00 each and it's so much more affordable and nicer than any starbucks drink!
The first time we stumbled upon Mischief us, we bought a honey lavender & yam waffle with ice latte and the damage was $11.00! Compared to Wimblylu, the waffles here are as good and less expensive! Not to mention they are not stingy with the ice cream, and they give you a giant scoop for about $2.90 (if you order the classic)

honey and lavender with waffles!
Drizzled with caramel and chocolate sauce, the waffles were crunchy on the outside and soft fluffy on the inside! It was warm and lovely to nibble on with the chilled gelatos! Super delicious considering I'm super anal on Yam ice cream flavours, this one has got me hooked. The honey lavender is a god send - if you ever come across it, buy it. Just buy it. (we're getting a tub of it next round, sam)


The second time we went, I brought along Sage Goh, I mean Jed. Brought him along and we ordered the weirdest kookiest flavours that defined us three. Samuel ordered chocolate and Jed ordered lime & blue stuff. Me? Well, I settled with baileys and bandung. As you can see once more, they aren't stingy with the ice cream scoops! yumyumyum

Lime was a pretty refreshing flavour! Tasted very nice, sour but overall was an interesting touch, though I wouldn't recommend eating it with another flavour. BLUE STUFF, however, we had no clue what it was but it tasted like chocolate and it made us all very flabbergasted! It was nice but blue?
Chocolate was a bit too strong for me, the heavy chocolate flavour only suited to people like these boys but not me. Bandung was funky, tasted much like rose syrup and MY LOVE baileys was super super super nice - that hint of alcohol in the gelato was definitely a good treat!

HORLICKS MILO AND GREEN TEA! no waffles for that day, had a full dinner. MILO TASTES AWESOME, you have to try it! Green tea never goes wrong and horlicks was quite bland for me. Overall, still super worth it and delicious!


Definitely a place to visit on a hot day for the east side people! The place is rarely packed but if you don't want to take any chances, come on a weekday afternoon! There is barely any crowd and usually quite empty.
ICE CREAM IS GOOD WITH RANDOM SURPRISE FLAVOURS. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

xoxo
evelyn



0 comments