Just a quick update on my skin, since the next session with NIKS is about a month away, I'm going to post this just for recordings' sake as well as monitoring my progress when I do a total post about everything.

MY SKIN HAS DE-PROVED MASSIVELY! After almost 3 months of working to clear the skin, I see pimples popping out and my skin turning beet red especially on the left side of my face! Small tiny little pores that don't want to go away suddenly plague my skin! My forehead is clear but my sides of my face are getting worse for some reason! HELP!

Perhaps it could be work, I've been under the sweltering sun for a while but even then on normal days the insistent pores seem to not go away! I have been working hard to make sure my facial regime is done every morning and night but it doesn't seem to be working as of the moment! I don't understand what is going on, perhaps it's the purging effect from using the stronger acne treatment where your skin gets worse before it gets better but I have not had that problem ever since I started on 0.01 stevia cream.

I am sad now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments