buy

RESTORE FLEA 2014!



Just a quick update for you guys!
Been working for the past few days so I was busy (not updating blogs and my channel lol)





Date: 27 December 2014, Saturday
Venue: The F1 Pit Building, 1 Republic Blvd, Singapore 038975 (Venue is fully sheltered and air-conditioned)
Time: 12-8 PM 



https://www.facebook.com/events/884789711531169/?fref=ts

I will be attending this year's restore flea with my very own booth!!!

 alongside with my cousins, Kimberly and Michelle and my gay bros! I am super stoked for it because I have a shit lot of preloved items that I don't wear anymore and will be selling it off for you guys at cheap ass prices.

Do come and support us and buy our clothes and accessories on the 27th of December! Come and say hi to me too, I don't think I will bite. Mark your calendars girls and guys because this end December flea is going to be a blast! The last time I went for it, I bought a shit load of clothing for less than $50!

Most items will be on sale for less than $20! If you stick around till 8pm, the prices will be cut even more to insane crazy sales so do stay tuned to the awesomeness that will unfold! I'm not sure about this year's but last year's flea was insanely fun and prices of clothings were like $3 - $5, I even bought like $0.50 worth of crop tees!!!

Just to entice your drooling flea feast eyes, I will show you guys a few of the things I will be selling!


Pastel Mint suspender skirt! 


COMME des fuckdown tank top!


Striped leggings!


Pretty fish tail skirt!


Panda jacket!


SHIT LOADS OF CROP TEES!


Galaxy tiger tee!


Alongside with pants!

I have a lot of stuff to sell, this is barely 1/4 of what I will be selling at the flea! Remember, it's all less than $20, prices around $10 and below for selected items! First come first serve, try not to bargain unless you see fit, hahaha! Things ARE CHEAP AS SHIT!

When December approaches, I will update you guys on where my booth will be stationed alongside with more of my things I have to sell off! 

SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

xoxo,
evelyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments