Why some people just want to watch the world burn.
WARNING: Angry post up ahead.
I stumbled across a facebook page the other day foretelling about their pro nudity and feminism for the conservative people in Singapore. This vulgar facebook page was all about how it’s going to change people’s views on the nudity in closed minded individuals and how they are very much pro feminists. Of course to battle the traditionalist idea of women’s nudity, they decide to blissfully put undressed photographs of women on their blog and request people COUGHMENCOUGH to share the word.
I stumbled across a facebook page the other day foretelling about their pro nudity and feminism for the conservative people in Singapore. This vulgar facebook page was all about how it’s going to change people’s views on the nudity in closed minded individuals and how they are very much pro feminists. Of course to battle the traditionalist idea of women’s nudity, they decide to blissfully put undressed photographs of women on their blog and request people COUGHMENCOUGH to share the word.
Let me
explain myself. I’m a very open minded person (if I tell you I’m closed minded, it’s probably because I really don’t
like the idea of you talking to me) and I’m do not mind talking about sex
and other bigger issues that plague the human system – also I can smell perverts from afar, if I don’t
want to talk to you about things like that, it’s because I find you disdainful.
Honestly, I want an intellectual conversation about that. Fuck you if you want
to talk about boning me because I will sue you for harassment unless you are my
boyfriend. Even so he has better aptitude than most people.
I am
absolutely fine with nudity. Artistic nudes make me stare in wonder at the finery
of the human body – the way the skin is so daintily flaxen with paper slenderness
and how exposed and fragile we all humans are against the clashing wars we wage
with ourselves and others. I like to think about the ideal behind nude
painting. It’s art. It’s beauty. It makes you reflect. It makes you think “HMM,
maybe nudity isn’t so bad.”
I am NOT
fine with what is posted up on that facebook page for many inestimable reasons
I could list out. First of all if we are going PRO NUDITY here, why do you pick
WOMEN to be the ones to showcase? If you want people to share your views, you
go out to the general audience of all genders, let’s be fair here. Men and
women can both be nude to open up conservative views of people – “so what if men can be half naked”, you say, “women
can’t, so we want women to be the main focus.”
You call
this feminism when you are showing raunchy pictures of women? Why not do it for
the men? We’re all human beings. If this is a project to change Singapore's
conservative perspective about nudity, then by all means gender equality
here. We might as well have some nude picture of men too!
Another
repulsive reason why I find this group tremendously atrocious is the fact that
they want to PAY women to do this. “Quick easy buck just for a few photographs,
girls!” You call out. Let us go back to the basics – if girls who are really
interested to spread the world about pro nudity, they can do it themselves.
They don’t need money – you are fucking literally doing some prostitute,
facebook human trafficking.

“But the
blog has more views!” Well let’s take a peek and see the audience and comments
about the blog! Is it about spreading a good view on nudity? Oh no! It’s not.
Men are talking about wanking their tiny penises off to the girls on the
screen, dying to get the girls numbers and trying to find a way to get a video
of these said girls so they share it. THEY DON’T SHARE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO
PROMOTE NUDITY. They just want that special video of that girl you promised.



Men aren’t
the only coyotes here. Women who find these pictures of nudity to be vulgar
take it another way and start bashing the girl who sent them the photographs. “Ewe,
she’s ugly.” “That’s a disgrace!” “Omg this one no boobs one.”
There’s
something called a porn industry – legal as it may be – you should take your
things there if you wish to partake in sexy lingerie and fanatical saucy
photographs either to be inside or you enjoy yourselves with. Take your dicks
somewhere else boys, this isn’t a free for all babe feast; it’s supposed to be campaign.
Wait what did you say? It doesn’t look like that? Well of course it does! Why
would people post nude photos in sexy positions for? Definitely not for you to
wank to!
Nudity
is alright.
Honestly I have nothing against it but the way you portray it makes
the entire page seem like a porn star page for men to drool on. I’ve seen a
girl stand up for the wrongs in this page but she gets lashed at by all these
horrible people who just want her to keep her mouth shut so they can enjoy
their little happy time.

Some of
you might be furious at me. Probably assumptions of “omg u jelly much” or “u
must be ugly that’s why you complain”? If you are thinking about that, I have
to commend you on your grasp of knowledge of human society! Well done
douchebags! I’m glad you have a great comeback for what I’ve said above. Thank
goodness we have people like you in the world; it makes the earth so much more pleasant
to be in.
In all
honesty here, I’m up for the idea of nudity being accepted. I take in a sense
that it’s alright for people to do what they want to do as long as it does not
harm others. Looking at the vulgar comments from the page, it’s obviously not
about accepting nudity; it’s about literally embracing it and trying to get the
girl’s number so you can “sex her up.” This is not a page about pro feminism.
It’s another offensive Singapore hall of shame blog.
Two thousand
and more likes and views.
You know what makes this group even more unhealthy than it already is? The people there - if you are trying to attract attention for this, my friend, you are doing it the wrong way. Instead of glorifying them as you say, they are probably getting drooling sick men wanking off their screens to these girls.
You know what makes this group even more unhealthy than it already is? The people there - if you are trying to attract attention for this, my friend, you are doing it the wrong way. Instead of glorifying them as you say, they are probably getting drooling sick men wanking off their screens to these girls.
The
people there is what basically makes this group repulsive – scroll through and look at
the comments: innocent looking teenagers to grown men with wives. What is this?
This is revolting. I know some men are honestly really good out there, but
looking at the majority of this; I’m glad it’s obvious that most men cannot
hold their dicks. Despicable that 90% of the people there are not in for the “pro
nudity” and more for their pleasure.
Shame on you men who just want a quick fap. You are disgusting, I hope you know that. One day you'll realize that karma has gotten you. If you want your names erased from my blogs, you shameless coyotes, you are not going to get it.
Shame on you men who just want a quick fap. You are disgusting, I hope you know that. One day you'll realize that karma has gotten you. If you want your names erased from my blogs, you shameless coyotes, you are not going to get it.
Shame on
you, this is not a healthy campaign of pro nudity in women. It’s offensive and
even so if you want to appeal to your audience of male testosterones, please
don’t shove it in everyone’s face. This is facebook. Public facebook where
there are still young teenagers and kids – it’s disrespectful and it’s not
right.
Edit: Right after i was about to post, this happened.

This better be the end of this fuckery.





0 comments