Luxury lens review! Series luxury lens 28 GREY

This is me without lenses.

My eyes are hazel brown in colour which unfortunately makes it funky whenever I wear coloured lenses that clash with brown. The last time I wore grey contact lenses, my eyes colours turned out a little weird because of the clash of colour.


I ordered a luxury 65 blue from a shop but it came as a luxury 28 grey (quite sadly, I was slightly upset about it because I wanted blue lenses) I am not a huge fan of hello kitty to be honest but from what I've heard before, you can't really see the design of the lenses.

So here I am, doing a quick review of the lens. I've been a user of luxury lens for a few months already - I enjoy the softness of the lens and how it really fucking enlarges your eyes like wtfak. 

I have yet to try design coloured lenses because the ones I've been using have been just brown enlarging ones without any design at all.



Luxury lens review series 28 in grey


This is the picture shown on their webpage - hello kitty design lenses!

Brand: Be Luxury Babe Lens
Series: 28
Center thickness: 0.04mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Colour: Grey
Diameter: 17mm
Water content: 45%
Disposable: 1 year




Tada! The luxury 28 hello kitty lenses in grey!

I'm actually quite surprised how nicely it is on my eyes - still the hazel brown is obvious in flash photographs but you can actually see the design and the lovely grey in bright light.

It says 17mm, but I believe the lenses look more of a 16mm. I've used 16mm ones that look like 17mm - that's the issue with luxury lenses, you can't really trust the diameter they put out. Basically the one with darker irises on the lenses look more dolly eyed and bigger.


Design: 8/10 ❤

Yeah it's hello kitty design. It's for hello kitty fans - once again, I did not order this one but meh. You can see the nice design in bright light and close up.

Colour: 9/10 ❤

The grey is beautiful here. It looks blue in a different light (happy me) but the grey is actually very obvious in brightly lighted places. It doesn't clash with my hazel eyes so I'm pretty happy with the colour.

Enlargement: 9/10 ❤

Luxury lenses really do enlarge your eyes - not shitting you. People have told me my eyes are already rather big and these lenses just only do me so little justice of enlarging. Yes it does enlarge even for me - though I don't care about the enlargement here.

Comfort: 8/10 ❤

So far luxury lenses have proved to be really moist and comforting in my eyes - I have a huge problem with dry eyes (I need to put eye drops) but these lenses are quite alright for a pair of designed cheap lenses. It's very VERY soft and you barely feel it in your eyes (not comparable to acuve according to people). I can wear these lenses for the longest of 6 hours before my eyes start to feel tired.


Total: 8/10 (I'm not a hello kitty fan, unfortunately)


Definitely not for people who want natural look (trust me). More for cosplaying or for events where you really want to stand out with the bright coloured lenses - the lenses are really obvious, just saying especially if you are trying to be a grey coloured eyed asian.

It's really comfortable, but my eyes are sensitive as hell and get dry easily so it depends on other people's sensitivity and the haze outside ugh. Yearly disposable but do get rid of them within maybe 4-5 months - just in case.

And now bonus selfies because why not.


Love, Evelyn


You Might Also Like

2 comments