TAOBAO HAUL

WARNING, food picture orgasm spam coming up so if you are hungry, don't look.


So I received news that on the lovely 23th March, the taobao batch that I've (we've) been waiting for months had finally arrived. Holding on the excitement to rip open the boxes and dive through all the lovely items, I waited for a day so I could do a haul unboxing video.

The pain of the wait but the satisfactory opening of gifts gifted to me by myself was awesome beyond measure.

So this lovely morning, I woke up at a fucked up 7am because of the birds around my block chirping like mad chicks, lolled around till 10am before I met Joy at the NTUC for some breakfast ingredient shopping.  

We dropped by to get some fruits and bacon but unfortunately, the bacon looked non too fresh so we stuck with strawberries and bananas. A good healthy breakfast includes some good old' fruits so we got fresh korean strawberries and a fresh batch of bananas which joy stole from an american man haha.

Went over to her house in nothing but my pjs looking are a hobo - I'm not the only hobo today - and started to cook!



Washed strawberries and looked on at the murdered garlic sausages Joy nicknamed. 


Went outside to sneak a photo of the taobao boxes - my goodness, they are bigger than a luggage bag. We had two boxes filled with surprises because we had totally forgotten what we bought exactly.

Joy started on her lovely strawberry pancake mix that smells so heavenly -  much like strawberries.


Whilst I was given the task of opening up a can of soup - this woman didn't exactly have a can opener at her place so I was tasked with barbarically slamming a sharp object upon this metal tin.


 Success.


Pancake making time!


We were making good process and a really colourful looking meal.


Also the best awesome cream of chicken soup with soft chewy carrots and lotsa pepper. My gosh it's mouthwatering just thinking of it.



A breakfast turned brunch meal for the two of us.

Strawberry pancakes with lovely korean stawberries, fresh smelling bananas, fried tender garlic sausages, crunchy sweet honeystars and delicious carrot cream of chicken soup. Alongside with chai tea - mmm gosh darn yums.



Satisfying brunch.

Okay so im really tired now and on the verge of death so I'll continue this post tomorrow.

EDIT: I'm  back in the morning of 25th and going to give you guys a huge taobao haul blog yay nay lol

So after breakfast, we towed two huge heavy boxes all the way to my house to do a taobao haul video which will be up

here


Lugging the heavy boxes to my house - thank goodness for my trolley. 

The entire boxing process was filled with screaming and happy giggling at our items. We've waited since January for all our poop and finally it had arrived! A long 2 month wait due to processing extra orders and CNY that made the entire wait super long actually. It was finally confirmed at end feb and reached in March!

I spent about $80 bucks for everything - damn nigel gotta learn how to stop spending so much but everything on taobao is so dirt cheap. Wait till you hear the prices of the items that I've happily paid for - it's honestly worth it. 

I am not posting everything here because some of it are already in my vlog, I've gotten about 16 items in total and it's super awesome.

First up, a lovely frilly black skirt for $3 SGD.


Free size and I'm pretty alright with the skirts. A 6/10 because it's a little bit transparent at the bottom part, and I expected the bow to be bigger. Nonetheless, it's still wearable. It's free shipping for two, so i went to buy a white frilly skirt!


Next up my leggings! Graffiti leggings.


Super happy with these pair - a 8/10 for the quality and it actually isn't loose on my legs! Mad in love with the idea of graffiti leggings but they are usually real expensive here. $3 SGD for these!


Another pair of super pretty leggings at $4 SGD. Super in love with this design and I'm mad happy about it 9/10 for the design and material! Once again, loving the fact that it's not loose on my thighs. 

Next up, a pullover that I've been eyeing since two years back.


MY FLUFFY UNICORN PULLOVER. It's really fluffy and not applicable to Singapore weather I assure you, but the best for rainy days and it's my dream to have this pastel unicorn pullover for years, when I saw that it was only $9 on taobao, I freaked my shit and bought it.

10/10! Super impressed with the colour and material - I've got my hands on this fluffy lovely pullover.

More pullovers.


So Joy accidentally got an extra pair each of these pullovers for me, so I have about 4 pullovers now -gasp- Costing me about $5 each and it's really good material because it's not thick and dying for Singapore weather. 8/10 because I was expecting the vans pullover to look blue, but its actually purplish - that's the actual colour though, no complaining.

MY FAVOURITE BUYS OF THIS TAOBAO BATCH.

I'm a huge pokemon fan, my favourite pokemon is mew, if you know me, you'll probably know that by now. The unfortunate fact that they don't sell gen 1 pokemon anymore (especially mew) anywhere unless ebay (freaking expensive) made me really disappointed after getting my last ever big plushie mew in primary school.

I've been searching for mew related items - i've collect mcdonalds toys, small figurines - it's not enough! I love my mews and guess what happened when I realized taobao might be my solution.


A mini adorable plush mew at $3 only, look at her, she's so legit and not disfigured. She's amazing and 100/10 for this one. I'm in love. 


A bigger sized mew at $9-$12, I can't really remember but I love this mew's material it's super silken soft and it's so magical to be holding a new mew after years. 100/10 No shit guys, i'm buying more after this.

And finally for this blog, my armwarmers! $9 for two and mine is the white one! Joy loves rilakuma so we get these lovely pillow/armwarmers for ourselves. 10/10, material and design is fab, loving this.


I've got extra items like my horse mask and my wig but they are all in my taobao haul video if you like to see it!

I'm freaking happy with all the items to be honest. Especially my wigs and mews - it's heaven in a box. DOING ANOTHER TAOBAO SPREE SOON GUH.

Love,
Evelyn.

You Might Also Like

1 comments