BIODERMA 2-in-1 moisturising anti-UV mist (Eau de soin SPF 30)
Hello there my forest bunnies, I’m back! It’s been awhile,
but here I am again, back in the saddle! So, if you guys have watched my
previous acne vlogs, I had taken minocycline to help with my flare up of acne
and it worked! Dr Ong had told me that the reason behind the flare up was the
simple fact that I wasn’t putting on sunscreen
to protect my sensitive skin from the sun!
Do I really need
sunscreen if I have acne?
Apparently so! Wearing SPF regularly is extremely crucial
because when exposed to infrared heat from the sun, acne flares up even more. I
for one dislike wearing sunscreen heavily because I always dislike the way
sunscreen feels awfully greasy on my skin, but with Singapore’s hot hot hot
weather, this type of heat damaging can irritate the skin. (Hence my flare up
of 2017)
The other important thing to note: Sun exposure darkens
pigmentation. Those acne scars you’ve been trying to get rid of will only get
worse if you let them soak up the sun unexposed. Ugh.
So, I hear you acne sufferers out there going: I
feel the same as you! What do I do?
We hate sunscreen for a reason – it’s oily and it usually
makes our already oily skin break out. Luckily for us, there’s Bioderma’s brand
new HYDRABIO EAU DE SOIN SPF 30 PA +++! A
creation of a 2-in-1 hydrating mist, this is the first product on their line
that combines both sunscreen and anti-oxidant complex into a deeply
hydrating water-based formula.

Not a cream, not a mask but a mist! That’s right you heard
me, it’s the only mist in the derma-cosmetics category that works to prevent
skin ageing on-the-go!
It’s a mist spray,
I hear you say, how does it actually
work as a sunscreen?
Simple, Bioderma’s Hydrabio SPF 30 P+++ is the first
ever product which integrates sunscreen into water. No more oily creams that
stay on the surface of our skin – making us look white and pasty.
The mist
texture is invisible on the skin, even over makeup – and because it’s a mist,
there’s no need for you to clumsily spread it around your skin with your hands,
this way it feels fresh and light on your skin! Efficient!

The product comes in a superfine spray pump, (that’s
equipped with a gas-free atmospheric spray) and contains Cellular Bioprotection™,
which in a sense protects cellular DNA, prevents damage to the skin’s immune system
and preserves antioxidant reserve.
Here’s the best part, people who suffer from dry skin or
combination dry and oily skin, the product is formulated using highly purified
water and enriched with hydrating molecules.


That’s right, it moisturising
as well and with Aquagenium™ patent, it helps to repair the skin barrier,
retain moisture and restore the skin’s water circulation. Hydrating your skin
with apple seed extract and vitamin PP, stimulating water circulation, the
product also contains glycerine and texture agents to increase hydration whilst
providing a refreshing sensation to the skin!
With Bioderma’s Hydrabio SPF
30 PA+++, the skin is stronger, more resistant and looks radiant again!
Like sunscreen, it can be used as the last step of morning
skincare routine or use it to rehydrate, set make-up and protect skin from
harmful UV rays. Spray it on either or both your face and neck.
How to use?
Step 1: Shake Well

Step 2: Spray 20cm away from face
Step 3: Spray 4 times peruse
Step 4: Leave to dry, no need to spread!
For my fellow readers who are meticulous in finding out
about the intricacies of the product: the product is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic,
paraben-free, alcohol-free, fragrance-free and high tolerance. It also doesn’t
stain the skin or your clothes.
Before: Skin is dry and dehydrated (with makeup on but I
want to apply sunscreen)
After: Spraying the mist all over and letting it dry nicely,
it creates a really natural dewy look and my skin doesn’t look too dry no more!
(I can apply the sunscreen without smudging my makeup! FINALLY)
My review
First off, I am extremely particular when it comes to
sunscreen because of my acne prone face. Most of the time, the sunscreen I use
gets greasy on my skin and I hate how it becomes so oily at the end of the day
– my make up comes off with it lol!
Using the Bioderma Hydrabio SPF 30 PA +++, the mist provides
a fresh, comfortable feeling and is light on my skin! Instead of feeling clogged,
the mist is great because it feels as if you are just spraying water on your
skin! It intensely hydrates and protects the skin without staining the skin
with white cream – overall very easy to apply without spreading.

Here’s one thing I’ve noticed as well, it actually sets
make-up on your face – it also can be applied over makeup! Very ideal for days
when you wear a full face of makeup and can’t re-apply sunscreen without making
a mess. I like how it’s convenient and easy to apply on-the-go because the can
is small enough to shove it in your bag – fantastic for holidays.

The spray isn’t as fine as your thermal water spray but is
isn’t splotchy. I needed to press the pump several times to mist my whole face.
My skin didn’t react harshly to it and I really do like the convenience of it. And, most importantly, it helps your skin
looking younger because you don’t have to skimp on sunscreen application just
because you’re wearing makeup.
Overall, the product feels extremely light and gentle on my
skin and it doesn’t cause any sort of break out for my sensitive skin! It also
moistures my dry dehydrated skin so that’s a definite plus for me. Convienent
and easy to apply, I can now just hydrate and sun-screen up on the go as well –
especially in the hot sweltering weather of Singapore.

Interested? (because I sure am hehe)
During March, it's exclusive to Watsons at $16.90 (save further 15%) before it rolls out islandwide on 1 April at $19.90. Can be purchase at Watsons' eStore http://www.watsons.com.sg/hydrabio-2-in-1-moisturising-anti-uv-mist-(eau-de-soin-spf-30)/p/BP_78373?search=BP_78373
It will be available island wide from 1 April 2018 at major Watsons, and Guardian stores, Unity, Robinsons, Welcia-BHG, Lazada Official Store and Zalora Official Store. For more info visit http://www.bioderma.sg/our-products/hydrabio/eau-de-soin-spf-30!
It will be available island wide from 1 April 2018 at major Watsons, and Guardian stores, Unity, Robinsons, Welcia-BHG, Lazada Official Store and Zalora Official Store. For more info visit http://www.bioderma.sg/our-products/hydrabio/eau-de-soin-spf-30!









0 comments