iceberg
It's been a while since I've penned my thoughts down under; this blog has been neglected, needless to say, because my youtube channel needs its consistency for weekly videos. Also, I am awful at managing my social media accounts because I forget things really easily and I am horribly lazy. By the way, for those who want to correct their grammar and English mistakes, try Grammarly: I'm using it now, not sponsored or anything but this shit is goooood.

Don't fret; blogger is not dead. Though I feel that people don't read blogs for personal reasons anymore, I mean, if you aren't pretty or popular, no one is going to read your blogs because there isn't genuine creativity anymore. Think about it: 20 cafes to visit, 40 places to visit in Singapore, 60 staycation hotels for couples. Half of the blogger audience has migrated over to articles that involve exploration or food or whatever it is that interests them in this small little country.
Not being hypocritical because I must admit, I do this as well. What happened to the good ole' days of Xiaxue and Cheesie? They've not updated their blogs as often as they used to because what's the point when there's Instagram and that simple blogging app Dayre (though I feel as if that app has lost it's appeal). I suppose we have evolved and moved on the reading things that we can apply to our daily lives instead of constantly scrolling through pretty pictures of bloggers and their sponsored products that we usually don't buy because it's either, 1: too expensive or 2: can't tell if legit or not.
Pardon my English, it's gone down the dumps recently and I am trying my very best to improve on it.
Where was I supposed to go with this post? Right. Right. ANOTHER update. I can apologise as much as I want but actions do speak louder than words so let me try my best to placate those who remain and read through this small little blog booth. AGAIN I will emphasise how my youtube channel is going splendidly and if you really do enjoy my face and or content, do head there and subscribe to me.
https://www.youtube.com/user/evelynnsotplug
BUT until then, thank you for being on this space.
xoxo
evelyn
(it's time I changed the xoxo)



0 comments