HELLO IM ALIVE
HEY THERE MY LIL FOREST FRIENDS
FIRST OFF, let me wholeheartedly apologise for neglecting this space for a while! I've honestly been busy with homework, Chinese New Year reunion dinners and video filming! (as you can tell, my youtube space is alive and well) Thank you still for sticking to this little quaint blog and I'll try my very best to update as much as I can!
I was planning to do a few contact lenses reviews because I bought the new luxury babe lens series 119 and it's AMAZING. But I'd leave that to a later date because I something planned for that tomorrow! It rhymes with fosplay foot. I'll leave it up to you to decipher this incredibly difficult code. Also, I've realised that academic writing isn't all that easy - you need to really put your back into it, so much so my back is actually hurting a shit ton right now.
\
btw these are the lenses 119 woho better post coming up soon
I would do a deadpool review here but who am I kidding? I'm not worthy of spilling the beans on such a perfect film that I've waited for years for it's release. Needless to say, I'm enamoured by the movie. It's amazing. It's wonderful. Brilliant even. I'll be a bit anal and say that I did not enjoy the romance part but heck, it was a pretty awesome film.
Quick update on what's going to happen in this space: contact lens review, cosplay shoots, cafe reviews and occasional life stories. I'll try my best to update as much as I can, but juggling with a video every week w/ the inclusion of my own workload and novel writing is a tad difficult. I promise I will try my bestest to do as much as I can!
Food for thought: a lot of people don't really read blogs anymore. It was a blooming business, years back and now people just read sites like goodyfeed and TSL for tips and tricks and lists - many lists in fact. Not criticizing of course, I would be considered a hypocrite if I said I do not occasionally click on said sites to read about the top places to eat oujian.
Anyway, I'm going off topic. Again, thank you so much for reading and I hope you guys stay tuned for more shenanigans! Always remember, I have a youtube too so if you miss my delightful chaotic face, it's there for show.
toodles
xoxo
evelyn



0 comments