WHAT'S IN MY HARDDISK PART TWO

Hey there forest bunnies and insects or whatever

If you have missed out the first addition to this epic series, click here to go check part one before coming back here for another cringe worthy part two post! I don't have to warn you about the picture spam do I?

Let's just start with some of my old edited photographs - basically the entire 'ah lian' phase where I had the weirdest of all jellyfish haircuts (you know that hairstyle where you have a bob and thin locks underneath) and was happily rocking it - so i thought.


Eh look it's Qiqi here, rocking the same but much better looking jellyfish hair


mandatory slipper photo?


A more obvious shot of the obviously disfigured hair - on hindsight it was probably a bad idea to cut - though it wasn't that bad; but to the dude that dumped me because of my hair - you have personal issues you need to sort the hell out man. 


Me and days have the same munching look on our faces


Betsy looks like some kind of weird star here.


LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE THIS DOG IS SOMEDAYS


Also a selfie of me while I was at Shanghai like years ago, hello to 15 degrees weather where I had the WORST FROST BITE


And an old photograph of my awfully messy room, but filled with all sorts of drawings. 


Before and after rebonding of my hair photographs 

Alright now to 2012 posts! Where most of my harddisk pictures are at school or at my filming locations. Or just mainly selfies.


I'm literally eating a poopsicle.


Here I am trying to rock the school girl look - in a lift.


48 HOURS! Where we filmed for 48 hours and up till today I still don't know which of them assholes took this picture of me sleeping.


And Project 2! Honestly super happy that my script got chosen and we managed to film it! Horror thriller hotel short film - that I've not uploaded on my channel (remind me to please)

Also introducing to you guys the editing process:


Shirleen's face is my motivation.


"EH SHIRLEEN SMILE FOR THE CAMERA LAH"


"can u guise not"


Priceless.


Also a slenderman shoot behind the scenes where my room was filled with coffee stained notes.

Here's the slenderman video if you want to watch! I starred in it by the way HAHAHA

Had a little fun exploring abandoned places with BJ during the school holidays!


Can't believe I never posted these up.

Now on to 2013 finally, where there are more photorgraphs of all my filming projects that amazingly I have never shared online.


Did a video project on youtubers, click here for the video! 


Mandatory butt shot, Azman is pleased.

Also introducing one of my favourite modules, studio production!


And here's an amazing photograph from my internship at LRA, where we basically were standing in a swimming pool with a crane.


And finally, some Cambodia documentary shots, and if you want to see the vlog I did - click here!


Which in all honesty was an amazing journey - never did I thought such an eye opening experience would come from something so simple.


also here is Randal doing his job.


well done, randal.


Annnnnnd that's it for now! A ton of photographs just waiting in the next installment of what's in my stupid harddisk - aka my harddisk too full, I'm deleting photos and thought it would be funny to share some - the end.

xoxo
evelyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments