Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack (SEAWEED) review
HEYO FOREST BUNS
I said I would try to blog more and looksee, here I am, blogging more.
Going to do a quick review on Innisfree's different capsule mask because I have too many of them in the fridge just waiting to be used. (That came out a little wrong) I have a few of them concurrently rottin- I mean saving up for a rainy day so I decided to do a few reviews and find out my favourite one: so far it's the bijiu and tea tree.
Say hello to Innisfree's seaweed capsule recipe pack!



It has a really gentle smell to it, more like soap and not seaweed; maybe it's because my nose is blocked at the moment, but it's definitely not a notably strong scent. The product inside has a gel like texture, somewhat gooey like with little micro scrub beads as you can see.


What's next?
Step one!
Wash your face and gently dab it try with a towel
Step two!
Apply toner (you can skip this step though, it's not compulsory)
Step three!
Apply the seaweed mask on your face!

This is my 'holy moly it's actually heating up' look


See those little porey looking things on my face? Yep that's the seaweed granules that really do exfoliate very gently! The warming effect is pretty amazing as well, you don't even feel a very strong heating sensation, giving that light heating feeling. Mmmm, it's like being in a spa.
With sensitive combination skin, I feel that this heating capsule really does it's job of exfoliating your skin in the most gentle and light way possible! I don't feel overly dry and it's extremely pleasant to smell: ah, innisfree masks, you have yet to fail me (pls dont)

duck hunting season
After 10-15minutes, wash it off!
The application is extremely easy and it definitely leaves my face feeling more smooth and moisturized! However, I don't feel that it has a very 'brightening' effect on me, (maybe it's just my DULL SKIN AND DULL PERSONALITY) moreover it makes my skin feel more softer and smoother.
After using it, just reseal the capsule simply by slotting the cover into a small hole, I feel it doesn't fully cover the capsule firmly so I usually place something else over it and chucking it back into the fridge.
What I LOVE about this line of capsule recipe packs is the fact that I can reuse it at least 4-5 times (if im not sharing with anyone else) or more! My face is rather small so I think the reuse time differs from person to person.
The fact that it's so cheap ($2-$3) and you can resuse it AND it does work nicely makes it a great steal: I RECOMMEND THIS IF YOU WANT SMOOTH MOISTURIZED SKIN

Get it at any Innisfree store in Singapore or here online: http://innisfreeworld.com/
Can't wait to review the rest of the different capsule packs when I have the time to; so do stick tuned to the random awesome packs that I'll review about!
xoxo
evelyn



1 comments