HOW TO USE PEEKA TO TAOBAO! (TUTORIAL TIME)
HEYO MY LIL FOREST BUNNIES!
If you guys know me, I'm like mad for taobao. Taobao is my go to for basically all things fashion and accessories - even things from electronics to furniture; I mean jeez, they've got it all. BUT HOW? As a English speaking turd who can barely differentiate Chinese from anything else, I can barely even use the taobao site if I don't translate the whole page lul.
So how did a herp derp uncultured thing like me manage to order stuff from taobao without getting scammed?
INTRODUCING PEEKA.SG
(sorry international readers)

I love love love Peeka because their services are AMAZING, they are very efficient, trustworthy and so far none of my items have been damaged or wrongly ordered and they are always up to answer any queries I have!
They've recently revamped their entire services as well so it's much more easier for people to navigate around! It's so convenient for you to even check out the RMB rates that they update from time to time!
Peeka is my go to agent especially because they are very efficient with their services, whenever I have an enquiry, their responses will always be swift and done within one working day and whenever there's anything wrong with the product, they will always check in with me to see if I still want to order it.
I'm NOT sponsored by them, by the way: they are really THAT good.
What I REALLY REALLY LOVE about Peeka is that they don't count in shipping weight: THAT'S RIGHT YOU HEARD ME. They don't count in weight but volume so if you want shit loads of shirts, it's so much more better to order in bunk without pricing in the weight. They pack the clothes really tightly as well so a LOT of clothes can be just fitted into a small sized box.
So how do you use Peeka?
Here's my steps (a not so detailed) to use Peeka.sg for your taobao orders!
FIRST STEP.
SIGN UP.
Like it's stated, just sign up because it's free and easy. Simply put down your dets into the bottom and if you miss out anything, you can always update your profile with your address; etc etc.
STEP 2
START A NEW ORDER
Located at the top right hand corner is your new username, just hover your mouse over to check out the drop down menu to start your order process!

Hover over and start a NEW ORDER.

Here's something important: SHIP4U is a new Peeka service where the tax costs is lessened because they use shipping instead of through air, BUT THE SHIPPING COSTS HERE is counted by the WEIGHT. So please, depending on what your bulk orders are, please choose wisely. I'd recommend SHIP4U for bulk order packages that are furniture and whatnot, if not just stick to the normal Peeka.
Today I'll be talking more about Peeka's normal services (BUY4U) so if you want to know more about SHIP4U, do tell me in the comments below so I can do a tutorial for that as well!

For Normal air orders, just hover over New Order and click on it; which will bring you to your order page and that's where the fun begins!
Delivery methods: Economy Delivery (normal delivery methods) and 3 Days Express Delivery (for the urgent ones)
Want to know more? Click on this link http://www.peeka.com.sg/faq#deliverymethods for a quick link to know more about the price range.
If you don't have any promo codes, just click on next!

And ta-da welcome to your order page!
Also located below are important things like Delivery Fee Calculators and that enquiry box for you to enquire about anything from address change to clothes information, to asking for any sort of help that Peeka can provide: of course not asking them about Math homework because we have homework gods for that. cough cough
STEP 3
ADDING ITEMS
Head down to ADD PRODUCT and click on it!

A little pop out box will ask you for your taobao URL to be pasted!

For example: I've found a shirt that I like so I'll just copy the entire URL of it. (of course translate it first lol)

Simply just add in the URL and click next.

Give them a moment to fetch the data if you have to fill in and BAM! Auto giving you the options for the colour and size (depending on the product itself) for you to select! How convenient is that?

For example I want the black shirt, to check, I'll just hover my mouse over the selected shirt back on the original website: 065 is the number so I'll note it down

Select the colour and just key in the quantity respectively.

Finally checking the order and click ADD PRODUCT

AND TA-DA

Showing you the item and the price for it in SGD (which is $2.90 here wtf so cheap) AND if you note, there's a query button you can click to check on the product - Peeka staff will be your translator for the taobao store staff and help you ask anything you want to ask about.
IF your item's price has CHANGED or is OUT OF STOCK, Peeka will inform you and double check if you still want to order for any changed prices! I love their efficiency!
STEP 4
CHECK OUT
Once you finally selected your items and you are ready to order, just click CHECK OUT. NOTE THE CONCIERGE FREES AND TAX WILL INCREASE ON THE NUMBER OF CLOTHES SO IF YOU ORDER BULK please be smart and order with friends so you can all share the tax and shipping!

NOTE: To proceed with your order, Peeka will need a deposit amount from you! Payment can be done through BANK TRANSFERS and PAYPAL (though if im not wrong paypal has extra fees invovled)
Once your deposit has been paid, Peeka will order your items!
HOORAY! Honestly I'm very impressed with their service because they are very efficient when it comes to ordering items and informing me about any changes of any sort before making the next move.
For me, depending on the items, it can take about a week (for simple clothes) to 2 weeks (for furniture or DIY items) You are still able to add items to the order: BE FOREWARNED, the more extra orders, the more extra money and more waiting time; until all the items in the order has reached the China receiving centre.
Once everything has reached the receiving centre (where they will check your items and pack) Peeka will send another email for the final quotation which includes shipment charges. Paying that amount before the item is shipped to Singapore is a MUST if you want your items to reach your doorstep.
In total, for me, it usually takes about a week for all items to be ordered and another 14 working days for my taobao products to reach my doorstep!
If you want to know more about their services, do contact them here http://www.peeka.com.sg/contact
THEY ARE REALLY VERY EFFICIENT, there was once when I encountered a problem and emailed them, they were very quick to resolve the issue and it was so easily done for me. If you guys are interested in seeing how my taobao hauls usually go, do check out my youtube channel page where I have done a few taobao hauls.
If you guys are interested in finding taobao stuff on the website itself, you can check out my tumblr http://taobaomylifeaway.tumblr.com/ where I occasionally post interesting finds on taobao! ITS NOT ALWAYS UPDATED THO IM SORRY IM TRYING.
That's all I have for now, if you have any other questions, do drop a comment below and I'll do my best to answer! (try peeka's facebook page or email as well, they are really helpful)
xoxo
evelyn




0 comments