Just a quick update as I crawl out of the meandering hole of anxiety and fuck the futureness.

Tons of stuff to blog about but I'm lazy what can I say - just hit me with a beer bottle and I'll be done with it. Got a Malacca trip post I'll do sooner or later and the entire week with my cousins to blog about.

I'm not dead though it seems to be so. I still see people going onto my blog and reading it so wow thanks guys I'm pretty touched there's like 100 plus views per day and like wow I can't even; most of the hits probably belong to you, Joy.

Thanks and wow New Years is coming - a whole dang year going to be filled with much regret. Stayed tuned for blog posts, I'm sorry I'm a dickweed lol.


xoxo
evelyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments