NIKS MAPLE CLINIC part 2
Its been 3 week since I've consulted Dr Ong and gotten NIKS Maple Clinic's products layered studiously everyday on my skin and I got to say I definitely do see some significant improvement! I went to the clinic yesterday for the monthly checkup and Dr Ong was pleased to see that my face had actually improved!
Now with two more products for my skin, here's to hoping those nasty pores go away!
Yesterday's damage was about $111, though cheaper than last month's but 100 plus for two items makes me want to cry still.
I got the golden lipid bigger set and Dr Ong increased the Stevia A to a 0.25% so now hopefully my skin can take the powerful product.
Sorry guys, still no before and after pictures though I have a compilation of them! I want to do a full dedicated post on them once my skin shows drastic improvement!
Crossing my fingers and hopefully things will clear out soon
xoxo evelyn



0 comments