Cat cafe!

I'm awfully sorry about the layouts of this blog - I currently have my dearest friend to help me customize the html codings because I can't do it by myself because i suck at it so bad. Please do forgive me for the weird ass layouts that has been used for each post on this blog!


Also this marks the second week of medication for my face and still crossing my fingers because I do see very slight improvements but not in total! Enduring the sticky antibiotics on myself half the time because I can't wear spectacles is gruelling. 


About a few weeks ago I went to the cat cafe (we had early bird tickets ordered because sam has too much love for cats) and I realized I didn't even blog or vlog about it; it's a surprise because I'm a huge cat person myself and have not gone goo goo over a post about kitties!

My SD card feked up so most of my kitty pictures have been destroyed (NOOOOO) but I have a few left so you know what, I'll just share them with you.


We went over to the cat cafe in the afternoon and had a free drink + meal (because early bird tickets fuck yeah) and went into the cat's playpen! With all the climbing and holes to hide in, probably a heaven for Jed too judging by how that nigger likes to hide in boxes.


We ordered our drinks - earl grey tea and hot chocolate, no prizes to guess who fits what drink and a chicken pie!


And because Sam needs a staredown with a cat that wanted his pie.


A calm relaxing atmosphere (afternoon cat naps more like) for tea and a seat beside the window - awesome.

I'll let the pictures talk instead because I'm so lazy to type rn hahaha.


Also since it was the afternoon, all the cats decided to be sleepy kitties hence more sleeping cat pictures after this - even ignoring the wonderous smell of chocolate brownies that Sam got


Aw yiiissss brownies.



All these nigger photogenic cats.

It was quite fun in all in although after a while all the kitties were sleepy (its the afternoon, anyone would be sleepy) The food was not too bad and the cats were mostly friendly - i say mostly because that black evil fluff of a tuxedo cat seemed to give everyone the stink eye.

I lost the picture of sam and it having a nice patting time together, shame. 

Anyhow anywho, it was fun though it still doesn't beat feeding the strays down at my block or the park or having a cat on your own. It was as fun as the dog cafe which I have not blogged about and actually should but em lazy to.



I DIGRESS
have you seen this?


Watch it because you get to see my best friend do a dare for me; a singing dare I might add, of us together! Speaking of which, we will be performing at the hard rock cafe this Sunday! I'm guessing our slot is probably around 7:30 or 8:30 ish pm and I'm so siked for this woman finally going to sing on stage! 

Mega support for her and probably see a video of us doing that open mic next week! 

And now I laze in this beautiful weather

xoxo
evelyn




You Might Also Like

0 comments