Sponsored: Triple Dry Antiperspirant roll on
Yes the land of the sun (not really) because we live so god damn close to the equator, it's super ass hot and makes at least 90% of the people walking outdoors sticky, sweaty and irritated as hell. The warmness is horrible but the sticky feeling in your pits make walking out in the streets of Singapore barely bearable.
Look don't be ashamed, even famous actors like Halle Berry get pit sweats in Hollywood: if only she was storm and could control the weather: pun intended haha. Okay, not funny.
Somedays you don't even do anything and BAM! You feel that uncomfortable droplets of sweat forming underneath your arms and you can't help but pray to the sweat gods: why? I'm in an air-conditioned office and I am sweating excessively. Help.
Walking down the street to the grocery store and you just want to get a pint of milk but walking halfway through the unsheltered roads and you can feel sweat trickling down your neck and you start scratching uncontrollably - oh no the horror! I'm only 5 minutes away from the house and I can already feel the pools of sweat in my pits. WHY SUN WHY U DO DIS.
OR rather yet you are able to have a date with a pretty girl/dapper young lad and you get nervous, you start to sweat + the hot weather outside is making it ten times worse - you spot your date and you see her looking around for you: absent mindedly, you raise your hands up to grab her attention and you see her freeze in fear. Oh bollocks, your sweat pits, you think as the horrible smell gets to your noise and all you want to do is roll and die. No, my date, she/he is running away in FEAR.
I'm exaggerating but you get my point okay, nobody likes those swimming pools of horror down the arms especially when it gives out smelly body odour that even the cute puppies don't want to smell.
Let's be honest here, I'm going to get pummelled by saying this (prolly jinxing myself to have sweaty pits forever) but I'm not the type to get sweaty easily. Yep, you heard that right people: I do sweat, I'm not a vampire, but it's usually very minimal. Not boasting but I'm one of the lucky few to have dry underarms on a normal day basis though yes I do sweat but not excessively.
Henceforth I have never in my LIFE used deodorant before - even after PE class where I can smell the horrible load of perfume and too sweet deodorant floating around in the class after that and my nose just wants to jump off my face and run for it's life. I never liked it before because I assumed it was this gross smelling can of spray that you spray around and no way in heaven will my sensitive nose be able to tank that shit.

Please no I haz a sensitive sad nose.
Hate sticky pits and too sweet smelling deodorant? Here's a ticket for you who excessively sweats - this product grantees you to stay dry down in the pits all day long!
Pretty simple really deodorants are designed to combat body odour and kill these bacteria that causes that smelly poop smell under your pits. A proven way to stop body odour, anti-perspiration uses active ingredients to reduce moisture release the area in which the product is applied.
With triple dry, it's designed to keep people who excessively sweat, dry for up to 72 hours!
Formulated for people with sensitive skin like myself, this product seems too good to be true.
That's right, so we're going to do a week's test on how this Triple Dry Roll-on really works.
Sample-store has nicely sponsored me two products for this challenge,
Triple Dry Anti-Perspiration Fragrance Roll-on
and
Triple Dry Anti- perspiration Refreshing Ladies Fragrance Roll-on



Helping me in this experience so it doesn't go as unbalances as my dry ass pits, is my right hand clone man Samuel who as a manly man himself hates this sweaty weather and has been over annoyed by countless times of horrible sticky warm unprocurable walks under this beautiful sunny Singapore weather.
Passing him the non smelling triple dry deo so I am currently out of photos here for that (oops)
- Shake bottle
- For optimum results apply nightly before going to bed for 4 nights.
- Wash as per normal in the morning
- Once perspiration is under control, you may reduce to 3 times a week.
AND NOW FOR THE RESULTS!
Been using this products for weeks and it works amazing! Lately Singapore weather has been horrible and I've been sweating from my head down to my toes - but my pits are dry as the grass fields around! Maybe I should roll on the deodorant on my entire body instead.
Maybe in hindsight I've should've taken the non fragrant one but heck I doubt Sam would want to smell like a floral lady under his pits - at least I hope he doesn't.
Been using this products for weeks and it works amazing! Lately Singapore weather has been horrible and I've been sweating from my head down to my toes - but my pits are dry as the grass fields around! Maybe I should roll on the deodorant on my entire body instead.
Lets weigh the pros and cons from my side!
- Keeps my pits dry up to 72 hours and more!
- No more sticky sweat feeling!
- No more sweat stains
- HAHA in your face Singapore weather
However
- I dislike the smell even though it's not that strong ( it smelt of flowers and meh I just don't exactly like it)
- Basically I'm just reusing the roll on and I'm a bit of a germ-ophobe
I'd rate a 7/10!
Maybe in hindsight I've should've taken the non fragrant one but heck I doubt Sam would want to smell like a floral lady under his pits - at least I hope he doesn't.
Stay tuned for Sam's review on the Triple Dry!
Want to give this product a trial run? Get your own retail sized sample from Sample-store here!
Found easily at any Guardian outlet for $15.90/50ml! For you crazy exercise maniacs out there, it's time to get a roll-on bottle for yourself and stay non sticky and smell good under this horrible sunny weather!
Thank you sample store for giving me a chance to review your products!
xoxo,
Evelyn




1 comments