Sponsored: Asience Treatment Hair Mask


Hello guys - so one friday night whilst I was suffering from a bad sad sore throat and headache (due to my delightful periods) I went down to get strepsils with the help of my guardian angel doge and opened the mailbox only to feast my eyes onto a huge box: initially thinking that it was my mom's, I took a closer look to find out that it was the package from Sample Store!

I felt slightly better after getting the box miraculously, and this is kinda the first time I am doing a sponsored review so go easy on me guys, I might get this wrong or right, who knows but here goes! I'm so ecstatic because today's review is on...


ASIENCE TREATMENT HAIR MASK 

Ladies and gentleman, I'm am an avid user of hair products especially since after secondary four, this bitch decided to bleach blonde her head to look like Xiaxue but ended up in a horrible messy disaster that wrecked my hair left right up down everywhere. 

I was so upset my hair became a mega colossal mess of split ends, damaged frizz and lots and LOTS of moulting, like a very furry but damaged black furred cat who wanted to become golden. It was a pain to go through the period of damaged hair with my excessive rebonding; until I found something that had helped my hair become less of a pain and more smooth and less frizzy.

HAIR MASKS. 
Long gone the conditioners and step in of this beautiful creation for women. 

You have no idea how elated I am to try out this beautiful product because I've just finished using my old hair mask (because Jed likes to steal it) and I've used Asience products before and I'm pretty impressed by it. Now that my hair is more tamed than before, I'm quick to get prissy when I have bad hair days - whereby my hair decides to be a douche and not nicely fall gracefully upon my shoulders.

As Evelyn would quote: "Cannot tank my hair today lah"

Asience sounds a wee bit like asian right? Don't call me a racist but that's the reason why they call this product Asience - branded for Asians like myself.  Let's look at the science behind how our hair particles differ from other people.


Asian hair is 1.5 times thicker than Caucasian hair and round shaped like the picture above. Seeing how it's more thicker, we do need hair care products that can penetrate deep into the hair core: damaged hair fibres are weak, thinner and hollow with proteins lost but with Asience's repair system, we can plumb up those thin damaged hair fibres to get us luxurious supple hair again!

Introducing the new sience treatment hair mask!

Containing 6 essences which can penetrate the hair, from scalp all the way to your ends, your broom tangled bushy locks will feel silky smooth up to 96 hours in just 5 minutes! 


With all these six ingredients, let's see how they do well for my brush broom hair when it decides to be a bad hair bitch!

Let's start by examining my ridiculous bed head/not really bed head because it's already late in the afternoon after I just bathed but it looks like a bed head.



This is what my hair usually looks like it it doesnt undergo any conditioning or mask. It looks better than last time I've got to admit but still messy and frizzy enough to make me want to strangle myself with my own hair.

You say this is bad? Let me avert you eyes to my old even MORE damaged hair.

Feast your eyes onto my old gay hair. Okay you can't really tell because I'm a master at editing to mask out those split ends but I have you know I had the worst of the worst because I kept rebonding my hair over and over again.

So let just give this asience treatment hair mask a go!


Hoho 96 hours of smooth hair here I come!



Opening up this mask container and it smells beyond awesome!

Asience Hair treatment mask has that herbal-ish sweet scent that's mild and really makes you feel like you have to HAVE a taste of it because it just smell so good.




Here's the simple instructions for you!

  1. After shampooing, squeeze water out of your hair
  2. Apply product on hair, starting from the mid sections of the hair
  3. Leave it on for 5 minutes, and after that, wash and dry
  4. Use it once a week for optimal results!

And now ready for the transformation?

oh hai beautiful nice smooth hair!



For future evidence of my newly smoother hair, here's a comparison photograph of the before and after conditions of my broom.


Works like magic, honestly your hair starts to feel super smooth after putting the tiniest amount on it and it smells so nice (really can't stop smelling it).


You be the judge of it, I'll just tell you how smooth and nice smelling my hair is now. *swings hair*


WANT SMOOTH NICE HAIR?!
Try this seriously because if it worked for my mess of a head, it'll probably work on yours!

Thank you Asience treatment hair mask! It works like a charm!


Want to try a free sample? I see your Singaporean eyes light up at the idea of free products (joke) give it a go if you want long silky hair for 96 hours straight!


Avaliable in outlets like NTUC, cold storage and Sheng Siong in June 2014!

And this is me signing off with pretty hair for the next few hours, I'm probably going to just maple lol.

xoxo,
Evelyn

*update

96 hours of long lasting smoothness! 

It has been about two days since I've used the hair mask and I'm pleasantly surprised with it's legit long lasting effects. It's late night after crazy grad ceremony and heck my hair is still smoooothhh as my old baby hair.



If you want a free trial for it  here's a something somethang for you:
SAMPLESTORE GIVEAWAY!

who doesn't love giveaways?

Simply like and share this post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=802972053046382&set=a.149065308437063.28347.146044558739138&type=1&theater


tag two of your female and male friends and bam! You're done now get out.

Contest ends June 2nd, 23:59 hours! What are you waiting for? Want smooth hair - join the giveaway and hopefully you get to be the lucky one!


xoxo,

evelyn

again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments