NIKS MAPLE CLINIC JOURNEY

HELLO FURBIES
It's been awhile, hello there world, how are you?

I honestly feel slightly bad about this entire blog being completely abandoned for my Youtube but it's quite difficult juggling school, work, youtube and blogging (plus other ad hoc stuff) all the time. STILL, I hope you guys are here because I've decided to do a little update on my NIKS CLINIC JOURNEY!

I know you guys have been waiting for this. Sorry about the wait because I'm terrified of jinxing myself but I think it's about time I done this! I'm finally going to do a review on Niks maple clinic and how I got my life back on track. Cross my fingers that my skin will continue to behave!

If you guys do not know about it, here's the archives of my old Niks Clinic posts.


And this will NOT be the last update because if we are being a little fastidious, my face isn't completely healed yet. Then again, it is just me being very anal about my skin because I still occasionally do have pimple spots that pop out during my period. 

Just a little backstory about my acne journey - I was plagued with acne ever since I was in Secondary school and it's never left me since. I've gone for facials, dusted my face with crazy amounts of face products, cried myself to sleep because I couldn't stand the SIGHT of my pimples on my face, gone through a great bout of unrest because of my acne. Honestly, these pimples lITERALLY get under my skin. (ba dum tiss)

Looking back at the major 6-7 years of my life, I'm surprised that I never thought of seeing a skin doctor. My mom always tells me it's hormones and ya-da ya-da not enough sleep, not enough vegetables - yes I'm pretty sure that plays a good part as well BUT I was unfortunately still plagued with acne, even after good sleep and good healthy organic food.

It was only after a few hours of research and much discussion with my best friend, Samuel, that I finally decided to give NIKS MAPLE CLINIC (my savior) a try! 

I started my NIKS journey on the 18 of August 2014.

AND WELL. Here are the results. 

I took photos of my face every morning after I wake and washed up - excuse the cringe-worthy faces, I was probably internally cursing the sun's rays.

WARNING: MANY ZITS AND REALLY SAD FACES UPCOMING AHEAD




2014

SECOND WEEK OF NIKS

THIRD WEEK OF NIKS


OCT

LATE OCT


NOV

MID NOV

DEC

LATE DEC


2015

Early feb

MAY


JULY


SEP


NOV


MID NOV
(after I came back from Taiwan)


 

LATE NOV


DEC


2016

FEB

JUNE


AND FAST FORWARD TO TODAY





 TAKEN TODAY (6/9)

I won't lie to your guys, my face still does have scars and occasional zits that pop up from time to time, but it's definitely considerably lesser than a year ago. 




As you can tell, the different is devastatingly huge. I can honestly now look in the mirror and not cry LOL. For a bout of time during my secondary school days, I remembered feeling ugly all the damn time because of my acne. 

Today, I feel so much more confident! Stepping out into the sunlight world without makeup powdered all over my face, I have to really sincerely thank Dr Ong from NIKS Maple Clinic, because without her help and guidance, my face wouldn't be the way it is today. Thank you, NIKS. Thank you, Dr Ong.

Until the next skin update guys!

xoxo
evelyn

You Might Also Like

2 comments