Crazy mad spree of posts coming up
I am neglecting my blog for my vlogs but first before I do anything, let me self promote my channel.
So I did a random video at the Hatten Hotel back in Malacca a few days ago and it's awesomely done with my cousins and my brother - I had a lot of fun filming so I hope you guys watch it and enjoy and laugh as much as I did.
Back to my blog: here's some good news, I've got a lot of sponsored posts coming up for reviews and also a shopping haul post from when my both cousins came to Singapore! Also a Malaysia trip video/blog and a S.E.A aquarium vlog/blog. I can't wait and I hope I don't forget, that's becoming a rather horrible habit of mine, haha.
SO guys stay tuned! I'll be doing reviews on my contact lenses too along with maybe a bunch of new content on my vlogs too so don't forget to subscribe to my channel @ evelynnsotplug, now currently named Evelyn Goh thanks to google plus.
Might be going to pink dot tomorrow so I might blog about that too!
So stay tuned and keep reading! Love all of you who do!
Sprays love farts all around,
evelyn




0 comments