Hello cold world.


Remember this little girl who used to spill ink on this quaint blog? Hello, there world, it's been a while hasn't it? I will not make excuses. Like life, things change and get left behind, but this blog still remains here and hello there for those who still read my blog. It is not getting revived, in fact, I doubt I will ever blog here again unless I have the time or the mood.

Greetings there, for those who don't know who I am. My name is Evelyn and I am not a blogger.
I am more of a youtuber, thanks to my video course of MOI in temasek poly, giving me knowledge of cameras and improving my editing skills, honing my scriptwriting capabilities.


I have changed a lot the last I wrote in this small town blog. I am now 19 and finding the world in most spectacular ways I can ever attain. 


If you do still want to check out the insane things I do, here's my other spilled ink tumblr http://little-redcap.tumblr.com/
And my twitter 

To those who still follow my blog, thank you and I am sorry that I will not be posting things up anymore (depends) nor will I be deleting this blog account. Really thankful and grateful for the support, I have 12k views in this, even though it might not seem much, it means a lot.

Toodles.



You Might Also Like

0 comments