OH LOOK WHO FINALLY CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET
...
To blog.
Really people, can you stop sending emails asking about my sexuality? Haven't I already made it quite clear to you guys that i don't really enjoy labels?
ANYWHORES.
Why yes, hello dear readers of mine. Do you miss me? Why do i get the impression that all of you are glaring at this blog post, grumbling about never touching this blog again because the updates are getting suckier, shorter and unfortunately slower?
But you're still reading this aren't you?
AREN'T YOU?
Aww, i still love you guys.
Anyway, I joined a glee club.
Yes, you heard correctly, a showchoir glee club. And i'm fairly proud of myself. And i love it. I mean, come on. Every sunday, blasting your heart out with songs beside your pals? You're all jealous and want to kill me.
So on an updating life sorta way, I went for a ricola swing filming, YES, A REAL FILM SET, with lights cameras and actors. But even as an extra, I didn't really get any specific roles or even ended up on camera.
But once again, it's all in first hand experiences, so i guess it's rather productive even though I didn't get to do anything much. I did, however, get to enjoy a scenery at the bar, while chomping onto Cherries that my friend kieron borrowed from the set.
Oh and i truly dislike make up.
The people on set of the ricola swing!
Oh, and i also realized how bitchy directors can get, because they can practically do anything cuz' it's their movie. God, i don't know whether to be amused or insulted at this.
My lovely wovely little group from glee club!
I did enjoy myself, i admit, but hell, it was tiring.
Check out this video us singing because we will hypnotize all of you.
GONNA DO A GLEE VLOG RECAP. Should I?
ANYWAY.
BYE.



0 comments